Alpha West Marketing Group
Alpha West Marketing Group
25 Larkspur Dr.
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Paul Matthews, Principal
Tim Dougherty, Principal
The Alpha West Marketing Group was founded in 1979 on the basic principle of providing value added customer service to the Pool and Spa trade. Our philosophy hasn’t changed in 35 years. Alpha West Marketing will always provide the manufacturers we represent and the customers we service with the following commitments:
The strongest and most professional sales force in the industry.
Direct route to new business partners through years of industry experience, and established positions in the market place.
An unparalleled group of sales partners through our belief in hiring quality not quantity.
The highest quality working relationship created and maintained to benefit both customer and manufacturer.
The most effective level of product knowledge, constantly accessing our customers needs and wants, helping them to make an intelligent and long term buying decision.
When Customers Don’t Want To Pay For Their Pool, Don’t Do This
The Chlorine Shortage Isn’t Over – Alternatives You Should Consider
Best Winterization Products for 2021
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
‘The Pool is Caving In’ – Condo Collapse Victim Told Husband
Recent Pool News
- When Customers Don’t Want To Pay For Their Pool, Don’t Do ThisThese guys give contractors everywhere a bad name […]
- The Chlorine Shortage Isn’t Over – Alternatives You Should ConsiderThe pool industry has been facing a chlorine shortage […]
- Cleaning Pools After a WildfireThe recent fires significantly affected the pool […]
- Getting More Out of the Chlorine You Put in the PoolFrom the early years, chlorine has been the main […]
- Alternatives to TrichlorTypically, chlorine is the main disinfection chemical […]
- Cody Pools Acquires Platinum PoolsCody Pools, an Austin-based designer and builder of […]
- Pentair Acquires Pleatco for $255M in CashAlign Capital Partners announced the sale of Pleatco Filtration to Pentair Plc in a $255M cash deal. […]
- 9/11 Memorial Pools – An In Depth Look at The Two Reflecting PoolsOn the 20th anniversary of the September 11th attacks, we look at the two pools and Delta Fountains, the pool builders behind the 9/11 Memorial. […]
- Natural Pools – The Pros & Cons of Going Au NaturelWe look at the Pros and Cons of Natural Pools and discuss the chemistry & science behind NSP's. With guests Rudy Stankowitz & Allen Schnaak. […]
- Hurricane Ida Slams Louisiana, Pool Industry Waits to Assess DamagePool Industry Report - Hurricane Ida has utterly ravaged parts of Louisiana and may be responsible for millions in damage. […]