Anaheim Custom Extruders, Inc.
4640 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92807-1910
Anaheim Custom Extruders, Inc has been making custom extruded plastic parts in Anaheim, California since 1977. We moved to our current 26,000 square foot facility in 1991. We manufacture custom thermoplastic tubes, rods and profiles from over twenty engineering and commodity resins. From simple to the most complex of shapes, from prototype to millions of feet, you get the ACE guarantee of quality parts, on time, every time. In house engineering and tool design, complimented by a full service machine shop, assures timely tool manufacture. At ACE, tight tolerance, color conformance, surface clarity and finish are requirements of every operator, packer and foreman, as well as our Quality assurance department. A fully staffed Fabrication department delivers extra close tolerance to your cut lengths, drilling, chamfering and punching needs.
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]