P.O. Box 560, 4549 52nd St.
Thorsby, AB T0C 2P0 CANADA
Karen Potvin, Bus. Dev. Mgr.
Jody Gamracy, Mktg. Mgr.
Arctic Spas® was founded in 1994. The ownership group is a unique group of guys, having all grown up on farms and in small rural communities of western Canada, where the value of your word far outweighed your commercial success. We have carried those same values through the entire culture of our business. We pride ourselves on listening and supporting our customers, dealers and employees alike. Visit one of our showrooms or our factories and speak with anyone, it is obvious we all take providing the best product and service in the industry very seriously. We have always been known for our product quality and innovation.
Our focus continues to be on offering the most innovative designs, provide a wonderful hot tub experience, costing less to operate, and require the least amount of maintenance. Our spas combine the most advanced spa technology with world-class construction techniques to ensure your enjoyment for years to come.
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
CHARLIE CLAFFEY APPOINTED AS PHTA 2023 CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]