1044 S.E. Dixie Cutoff Rd.
Stuart, FL 34994-3436
Chris Myers, V.P.
Regal™ products are used world-wide for water and waste water treatment using chlorine gas. Municipal, industrial and agricultural industries depend on Regal™ chlorinators for disinfection, bacteria and odor control, and algae and slime removal.
Regal™ brand products are used for drinking and waste water treatment, manufacturing and industrial water treatment, agricultural water and irrigation, food and beverage processing, and recreational use.
Chlorinators Incorporated manufactures Regal™ products in the USA and have served the water and waste water treatment industry for over forty years. Chlorinators Incorporated is Your Trusted Selection for Water Disinfection.
Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This Summer
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]