Durasol Awnings, Inc.
445 Bellvale Rd.
Chester, NY 10918
Brian Sarno, Dir. Sls.
Deb Plock, Cust. Svc. Mgr.
KE Durasol was founded in 1984. Our manufacturing and corporate headquarters are located in Chester, NY, 50 miles north of New York City, in the Hudson Valley. With over 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art production floor space, KE Durasol produces world-class motorized patio awnings and motorized window awnings that add lasting value to homes and businesses.
Durashade Screen||Gennius||Sun Shelter™
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]