Federal Reserve Bank Bldg., 100 N. 6th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1590
William McCullough, AIA, Dir. College Sports
State-of-the-art can only be achieved when our engineering design solutions apply the latest technologies to both the current and long term needs of a building.
At EwingCole, we believe that modern building system design takes into account critical needs for energy efficiency, reliability, and flexibility while providing economic solutions to maintenance and retrofit operations. When designing engineering solutions, the engineers at EwingCole take pride in providing clients with the best in engineering leadership, problem solving, and cost-effective results. EwingCole nurtures a collaborative relationship between Architect and Engineer so the building systems become an integral part of the building design.
EwingCole responds to modern trends emphasizing the importance of image and visibility in terms of client recognition and relationship maintenance, employee recruiting and retention, and branding.
EwingCole’s experienced professionals continually refine their approach towards designing intelligent and attractive solutions that respond to the goals of various organizations with diverse operational methods. Our designers help each client look at all the factors – image, cost, flexibility, tradition, and technology—to create an appropriate environment that supports their workforce. As connectivity, compatibility, and adaptability requirements increase, our designers work to push the envelope of flexibility, accommodating open space environments that promote communication and collaboration.
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Sneak Peek of Educational Opportunities Released for Coverings 2023
China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming Pool
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]