4103 Crossing Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
Robert Schuetz, Co-Owner
Ric Young, Co-Owner
Floatstorage.com® was formed in July, 2008, following the invention of an innovative new way to store swimming pool floats and related swim toys. Our first product was The Original Hanging Float Rack® that became the basis for creating additional products such as The Original Noodle House®, the Super Noodle House®, the Hanging Wall Rack® and other creative pool and patio storage items.
We made our debut at the 2008 International Pool/Spa/Patio Expo in Las Vegas. After much encouragement from customers and expo attendees, new products were added to our product line including pool floats, swim toys, float loungers and recliners, beverage ware, and more.
These products have become the shining star of the float storage industry with the “Hanging Float Racks”® as our primary product. These innovative storage concepts earned the distinction and the Reader’s Choice Award from Pool & Spa News Magazine for several years in and “The Best of Class Award for Product Excellence” from poolandspa.com in 2010, 2011 and 2012. All Hanging Float Rack® products are made in the U.S.A. and carry U.S. Patents.
Hanging Float Rack®||Hanging Towel Rack®||Hanging Wall Rack®||Lip Lidz™ Glassware||Noodle House®||Sports Butler™||Super Noodle House®||The Original Hanging Towel Rack®||The Pool & Beach Caddy
Custom Luxury Pools With Rising Star Lance Irby
Step Into Swim Helps Over 6,000 Kids Learn To Swim
Pool Magazine adds Carol Anne Gigliotti as Director of Marketing / Sales
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Pool Supply Shortages Are Real
Chlorine Tablet Shortage Due to Covid-19 & BioLab Fire
Recent Pool News
- Constructing a Swimming Pool WallConstruction of Shotcrete swimming pool wall begins […]
- California Pools Opens Philadelphia LocationMar. 29, 2021 / PRZen / PHILADELPHIA — […]
- Backyard Pool: Opening for BusinessHomeowners want to know more about how they could make their backyard pool space bigger and exciting. This is a great opportunity for the outdoor kitchen. […]
- Warning Signs of a Worn-out PoolYou may be familiar with every day, week by week, […]
- How to Overcome Interference in Pool Water TestsWhen chlorine and bromine are in excessive amounts in […]
- Pool Contractors: Grow your Business by Applying Data and MetricsToday, in the pool and spa industry, we use analytics […]
- Hayward Moving it’s Corporate Headquarters to North CarolinaHayward Holdings reported this week that they will be relocating their corporate headquarters to North Carolina. […]
- Keeping Pool Contractors Out Of The CourtroomStay out of the courtroom by knowing what NOT to say... […]
- Pool and Spa: A Company’s Response to the COVID – 19 PandemicToday, the pool and spa industry in the United States […]
- Everything You Need To Know About Pool Chemicals before SummerSwimming pools are indisputably excellent sources of […]