1307 E. Ennis Ave.
Ennis, TX 75119
Renee Porter, Producer
Stacie Powdermaker, Producer
Since 1984, Independent Insurance Group, Inc. (IIGI) has grown to become well-recognized; particularly to the construction industry. After 20 years, our hard work pays off in 2004 when the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) endorses Jeannette Blanton and IIGI as their exclusive agent due to our extensive knowledge and expertise in the industry. No other insurance agency has ever been endorsed by APSP for as long as IIGI. With IIGI personnel serving on the board of various APSP chapters along with participating in industry related activities, IIGI stays informed about what is going on in this ever-so-changing industry.
Since 2004, the APSP endorsed program continues to grow and thrive as we provide pool and spa professionals with a one-stop-shop for their business’ insurance needs. We are an agency that works with the best insurance companies for the pool and spa industry. This industry is truly a passion of ours that our clients value and respect.
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]