755 Oakhill Rd., Crestwood Indus. Pk.
Mountaintop, PA 18707
Chris Hackett, Acct. Mgr.
Susan Pecora, Cust. Svc.
i2M’s state-of-the-art manufacturing complex, which is situated in Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, centralizes calendaring operations, quality assurance, materials process control, and technical services at a single highly efficient production facility.
In addition to three high-speed calendars, the complex houses other vertically integrated manufacturing technologies including lamination, slitting, sheeting, and finishing operations.
i2M’s diverse portfolio of specialty films serve a number of demanding markets that include: industrial, recreational and environmental applications.
Our membranes are used in commercial roofing systems, swimming pools, residential buildings, tunnel lining, wall covering, printed laminated films, geomembrane and medical grade products.
i2M’s Design Studio is where state-of-the-art equipment meets trendsetting artistry.
Our full-time creative team offers more than 30 years experience in vinyl design and rotogravure printing, blended with the latest software and design/color data trends to develop the most visually-striking patterns and freshest ideas in vinyl fashion today.
ePropelled Unveils Energy-Efficient Electric Pump Motors
Remembering Pearl Harbor & The Role Swim Training Played
POOL & HOT TUB ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES RECIPIENTS OF 2022 CHAIRMAN’S AWARDS
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- ePropelled Unveils Energy-Efficient Electric Pump MotorsLOWELL, Mass. | December 6, 2022 – ePropelled, a […]
- Remembering Pearl Harbor & The Role Swim Training Played“December 7th, a day which will live in […]
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]