5001 E. Philadelphia St.
Ontario, CA 91761
Brenda Madonna, Global Dev. Mgr.
IAPMO R&T is North America’s premier plumbing and mechanical product certification agency. It is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and entidad mexicana de acreditación, a.c. (ema) along with recognition by Comisión Nacional del Agua (CONAGUA).
IAPMO R&T understands the importance of “speed to market” and tailors turnaround times to meet almost any deadline, never compromising quality of service nor strength of the listing to do so. IAPMO R&T staff works with clients around the globe to provide flexible, local resources to accommodate their needs.
As the preferred listing agency of manufacturers and inspectors, the IAPMO R&T brand and its reputation for quality are unparalleled in the industry. IAPMO R&T Marks of Conformity are widely recognized and represent the highest degree of integrity in showing compliance with established codes and standards.
Uspc® Uniform Swimming Pool Code
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]