Digitron Electronics, the parent company of Lunasea Lighting, has been creating and manufacturing revolutionary electronics since 1981. In addition to numerous military projects, Digitron’s client list features some of the most prestigious medical and industrial firms. Now, Lunasea Lighting applies this expertise to lighting. Our commitment to product innovation, technology, quality, and customer service distinguishes every product we manufacture. Every Lunasea lighting solution is developed from the bottom up to combine the functionality of residential lighting with the durability required for automotive and marine applications.
To suit the stringent requirements of the automotive and maritime industries, Lunasea lighting carries an extensive selection of lighting products and accessories. Our mission is to provide cost-effective and dependable solutions to both end users and original equipment manufacturers.
With a headquarters in Florida and global manufacturing facilities, Lunasea is able to service global demand.
Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever Sold
Infinity Pool Collapse Injures Guests
Best Pool Heaters of 2022
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever SoldThe current record for most expensive painting ever […]
- Infinity Pool Collapse Injures GuestsAn infinity pool collapsed and injured a newlywed […]
- Best Pool Heaters of 2022Pool heaters and heat pumps are considered essential […]
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]