12 York Ave.
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
MaxLite, a leading manufacturer of energy-efficient lighting solutions, has added two LED linear strip products to its indoor portfolio. The LS Series Strip Fixture and RS Series Strip Retrofit Kit are designed to replace fluorescent strip fixtures in new construction or retrofit projects with efficiency and ease.
Consuming as much as 50 percent less energy than traditional one- and two-lamp fluorescent T8 fixtures, the Strip Fixture and Retrofit Kit are DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Premium listed and Title 24 compliant. Both products offer lumen maintenance of 50,000 hours at L70 standards and come supported by MaxLite’s five-year limited warranty.
Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This Summer
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]