Oasis Lifestyle, LLC
Oasis Lifestyle, LLC
1400 Pidco Dr., P.O. Box 82
Plymouth, IN 46563
Mark Naylor, C.E.O.
Regardless of the product, the support structure hidden behind the surface is critical to the durability and longevity of the product. These attributes hold true for all of the components creating a home, including the bathroom. At Oasis, we believe in the ideal of providing a durable and dependable product with a value beyond the price paid.
To accomplish this we begin with the same raw materials (resin, fiberglass and a mineral additive to promote fire retardancy) used by other bath manufactures. The differences between Oasis and others lie in the raw material proportions of the composite. Simply put, our product has a higher resin and fiberglass content than competitors for increased composite strength. Plus, we hand roll each resin and fiberglass application to eliminate air voids to enhance the durability of the composite structure.
In addition to the composite, we also utilize a more expensive floor construction technique for greater strength and enhanced floor rigidity. The floor structure of an Oasis module utilizes a core of 1/2-inch thick end cut Balsawood, encased in a resin and fiberglass composite. The Balsawood is attached to flexible webbing that allows the material to match the floors contouring which results in a solid mating with the structure. The combination of materials and hand rolling creates a superior floor structure, and eliminates the need for site applied under floor support.
Why do we go to all this effort? Because we care about the products we provide, the reputation of the professionals who use our products, and the legacy of all those associated with our efforts.
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This Summer
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]