40316 Hempstead Hwy.
Waller, TX 77484
Don Uhle, C.E.O.
Ken Uhle, C.O.O.
PoolBids is a company designed to assist consumers in the acquisition of a residential swimming pool in and around the metropolitan areas of Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta, Austin, El Paso, McAllen and San Antonio. With no financial interest in any pool building company, we are able to provide unbiased advice regarding the choice of pools, pricing, and builder selection. We receive a modest fee from builders only on completed pools and every builder is welcome to participate in our program if they meet our requirements for stability, quality, and reputation. There is no charge to consumers for any of our services. Our primary goal is to provide an organized approach for consumers to connect with quality-minded pool builders and seek bids on a pool tailored to their needs.
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever Sold
Infinity Pool Collapse Injures Guests
Best Pool Heaters of 2022
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever SoldThe current record for most expensive painting ever […]
- Infinity Pool Collapse Injures GuestsAn infinity pool collapsed and injured a newlywed […]
- Best Pool Heaters of 2022Pool heaters and heat pumps are considered essential […]
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]