RB Retail & Service Solutions
3824 Northern Pike, Ste. 600
Monroeville, PA 15146
Rachael Pritz, Exec. Dir.
RB Control Systems software gives business owners the tools to be successful.
In 2003, RB Control Systems was created to give Valley Pool & Spa, a multi-location pool and spa dealer in Western Pennsylvania since 1987, a software solution for their stores. RB was designed by a pool and spa professional because there was nothing on the market to handle the diversity and complexity. The software is continually enhanced, and further developed with suggestions and input from many of our hundreds of pool and spa dealers throughout the United States and Canada. We recognize that the needs of a pool and spa company are different and more complex than other businesses: We are retail, service, construction, and seasonal with diverse product lines. The best part is that you do not have to understand a lot about computers to use RB Control Systems because it was developed to be easy to learn and use so you can focus on your business operations.
Since launch, RB Control Systems Point of Sale and Business Management Software has remained a leader in pool and spa industry software. RB has a software solution for your specific business if you operate multiple locations, just one service route, and everything in between.
RB Control Systems proudly serves the pool and spa industry, outdoor leisure companies, fireplace and hearth dealers, and pond professionals.
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]