317 Rolyn Pl.
Arcadia, CA 91007-2838
Patrick Kearl, V.P. Sls.
Relton’s carbide-tipped hammer drill bits and rotary drill bits are used by the construction trades in the drilling of concrete and other masonry, while the hole saws are used in the cutting of many materials, such as metal, wood, fiberglass, ceramic tile, pipe and stucco. Relton makes a wide variety of cataloged products, and also specialty bits and hole saws to customers’ specifications. How have we continued in business for over 50 years in the face of stiff competition from companies far larger than we?
We maintain a high service level- shipping quickly from the broadest line in the business. We produce high-quality products- testing them constantly to ensure that quality. We’re flexible- making the specialty products you need, not only the cataloged items you see here. We’re unique- boasting the only production-grade, long-lasting hole saw line in the world.
A-9®||Air-Flo®||Concrete-Termite®||Groo-V-Tip®||Hard Head||Option 1®||Pyramid Point®||R4x™||Ram-Tip™||Rapid-Tap®||Rel Saw™||Rel-Air™||Stick-Kut™||Tip Top™||Tommy Termite
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]