1800 Beach, #387
Oceano, CA 93475-0387
P.O. Box 387
Angelo Hernandez, Sls.
Peyton Maas, Sls.
Rothhammer International Inc., commonly referred to as Sprint Aquatics, has been designing and patenting products that continue to revolutionize the aquatic industry since April of 1972. As the current owner, Laurel Maas’ primary goal for Sprint Aquatics was and continues to be creating products that meet the needs of those who use the pool as a form of physical therapy, training, and recreation. Click the link below to view our product video https://www.sprintaquatics.com/.
Sprint Aquatics’ longevity is due to our combination of quality, price, and customer service which has yet to be matched. We’ve brought a myriad of innovative and thought provoking products to the market over the years that have altered the course of aquatic exercise and set the pace for our competitors. We’ve been here for decades, and we will be here for decades to come – always doing what we can to raise the bar when it comes to quality aquatic products.
Our broad product line includes access equipment, aquatic therapy products; belts, collars, kickboards, retainers and diapers, weights, patented Sprint Aquatics Water Walking Assistant, Wonder Board, goggles, bells and bars, floatation belts, gloves, steps, nose and ear plugs, water noodles, toys and games, floatation mats, various storage bins, safety islands, equipment rack, kickboard rack, various teaching aids for the beginning swimmer, exercise paddles, balance rings, ADA Compliant pool lifts, educational Dvd’s, gear bags, towels, whistle and lanyards, rescue tubes, racing lanes, pace clocks, swim caps, custom swim caps, lap counters, fins, backstroke flags, lap counters, water polo goals and equipment.
Sprint Aquatics is proud of the history of the company. It all started in 1972 when the original owner, Dianne Rothhammer’s daughter made her mark in Olympic history by winning a Gold medal in the 800 meter freestyle event (8:53:68) and a Bronze in the 200 meter free (2:04:92). One year later, following her success as the youngest individual swimming gold medalist, she was nominated as the North American Athlete of the Year.
The 70’s were an epic time. Shortly before her daughter’s debut in Munich, Dianne Rothhammer developed a company to provide aspiring Olympic swimmers and recreational swimmers alike with innovative products: The company she created was Rothhammer International Inc.
In April of 1972 Rothhammer International Inc. established its reputation for initiative and innovation by becoming the first goggle supplier in the United States. For years U.S. swimmers had been exposing their eyes to PH balancing chemicals that would often result in hours of painful, foggy, and teary eyed vision, but Rothhammer’ s offering of a new product would alleviate the post swimming blur.
Laurel Maas and the Sprint Aquatics team continue to uphold the integrity of Rothhammer International by extending excellent customer service, maintaining product availability, while staying innovative with the aquatic industry and its growing popularity as the benefits of water continue to be uncovered.
PHTA Announces 2021 Award Recipients
Latham Announces Acquisition of Radiant Pools
Florida Man Throws Turkey In Pool To Thaw Every Thanksgiving
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Pool Supply Shortages Are Real
Recent Pool News
- Las Vegas Pool Builder Receives Top Industry AwardJoseph Anthony Vassallo, CBP of Paragon Pools Named PHTA 2021 Builder of the Year […]
- Pool Industry Mourns The Loss of Grant Smith & Bob LowryThe pool industry lost two of it’s best and […]
- Pool Service Technician Saves Elderly CouplePool service technician, Mukesh Lopez of Florida Pool […]
- This Rooftop Infinity Pool Design Will Take Your Breath AwayInfinity London - rooftop pool will feature 360 degree views of the city of London. […]
- Pool Stains, What They Mean & How To Remove ThemThere is nothing worse than a dirty pool than perhaps […]
- Pool Industry Feels Trickle-Down Effects of Container DelaysThe trickle-down effect of container ship delays can […]
- Pool House Turns Heads At International Awards Show“Pool House” is one of the most inspiring […]
- Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021Automatic pool cleaners make quick work of what was […]
- PHTA Reveals The 2021 International Awards of Excellence Winners(Alexandria, Va.) – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance […]
- Aqua Dome Thermal PoolHave you ever thought about going for a spa break? […]