5440 Schenck Ave.
Rockledge, FL 32955
Chuck Yates, V.P. Sls.
Meet SwimDek, the luxurious aquatic surface that brings safety and style to spas, hot tubs and fiberglass pools, with additional uses for waterslides, diving boards, starting blocks, and more. Manufactured in the USA from soft, durable, closed cell EVA foam that will not absorb water, SwimDek provides exceptional traction for slick spa and hot tub surfaces, while remaining aesthetically pleasing and supple underfoot. SwimDek is available in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles, delivering unparalleled functionality with refined elegance.
By utilizing a robust acrylic-based 3MTM pressure sensitive adhesive, SwimDek features an easy peel-and-stick application that forms a lasting bond. Manufactured at their plant in Rockledge, Florida, SwimDek boasts a substantial production capacity that can keep up with their largest OEM customers.
As the sister company of SeaDek Marine Products, the industry leader in EVA marine flooring, SwimDek has over two decades of innovation and manufacturing experience. With an expert design and engineering team, SwimDek creates custom projects that turn spas into works of art. Trusted by some of the largest spa manufacturers in the world, industry professionals choose SwimDek.
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]