603 S.E. Fort King St.
Ocala, FL 34471
Jerry Rega, Pres.
The 2015 season holds special importance as Winston Contract’s signature commercial furniture brands, Texacraft, celebrates its 40th anniversary in manufacturing. Since 1975 we have grown into one of the most recognizable names in the commercial/contract furniture industry especially in the multi-family housing market. Furniture offerings from poolside to restaurant to lounge areas and more, Texacraft is your one-stop-shop for all of you outdoor and casual furniture needs.
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]