1021 State St.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Chris Meyer, V.P.
Our parent company, QCA Spas, has been recognized as one of the oldest spa companies in America. Since 1966, QCA Spas has been an innovator of patented Spa Therapy to relieve pain and stiffness and promote healthier lifestyles. Those same philosophies are incorporated into our TheraSauna® Infrared Health Saunas. In 1995, TheraSauna® received its first patent for the Stable Heat™ System. Today TheraSauna® holds several patents and patents pending on our MPS Infrared Control System™. TheraSauna® has been tested and approved by CSA (a major safety testing agency for the U.S. and Canada). We are also CE approved to meet the rigorous standards in Europe. TheraSauna® has applied for registration with the Food and Drug Administration under Infrared Health devices.
Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This Summer
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]