Turtle Plastics Company
7400 Industrial Park Way
Lorain, OH 44053-2064
Tom Norton, Pres.
Jennifer Naelitz, Cust. Svc.
Tom Norton attended John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio majoring in History and Speech. After a 25 year career in the lighting and apartment industries, he sold his business interest and retired. However, six months later, with not much to do and concerned that all of his six children were attending college at the same time, he decided it was time to start a new business.
Being a lifelong recycler and environmentalist, he started Cleveland Reclaim Industries in 1980. The goal of his company was to recycle plastic rubbish from industrial plants. Later, Turtle Plastics was started to manufacture and market actual products made from this plastic rubbish. The Magnificent Machinery Company was also started to design and build recycling equipment.
And now Tom has closed the Recycling Loop with Turtle’s new Buy Back Program.
Tom’s message is a simple one:
“If we create a market for recycled plastics, in the form of products, then the rest of the issues, such as collection and processing will take care of themselves.”
Cushion Tiles®||Geo Design||Goosebump®||Holesome®||Linear Look||Turtle Tiles®||Washboard®
ePropelled Unveils Energy-Efficient Electric Pump Motors
Remembering Pearl Harbor & The Role Swim Training Played
POOL & HOT TUB ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES RECIPIENTS OF 2022 CHAIRMAN’S AWARDS
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- ePropelled Unveils Energy-Efficient Electric Pump MotorsLOWELL, Mass. | December 6, 2022 – ePropelled, a […]
- Remembering Pearl Harbor & The Role Swim Training Played“December 7th, a day which will live in […]
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]