United Aqua Group
8810 Spanish Ridge Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Arin McNemar, New Member Sls.
United Aqua Group is one of the nation’s largest organizations dedicated to the professional pool building and retail industry. The group is member-owned and is comprised of individually operated business owners that have been selectively qualified and are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity, quality and service in the industry. United Aqua Group manages and operates Aquatech, Aquacommercial and AquaValue, which remain the trusted brands for residential and commercial pool design and construction and retail pool products.
Aquatech was founded in 1963 by a small faction of luxury pool builders. This alliance facilitated the exchange of ideas and expertise and enabled members to achieve cost savings by purchasing as a group. The Aquatech membership was comprised primarily of builders until 2001. At that time the group welcomed pool retailers under the AquaValue brand. In 2012 Aquatech introduced Aquacommercial, a brand dedicated to the commercial building segment, and designated the Aquatech brand for its residential building members.
In March 2013, the group known as Aquatech launched a new identity, United Aqua Group, as corporate parent for its growing family of professional pool construction and retail brands: Aquatech, Aquacommercial and AquaValue. Under the new organizational structure, each brand is unique and focused on a different market segment.
Today United Aqua Group is widely recognized as the most prestigious and comprehensive professional member organization in the pool building and retail industry.
China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming Pool
New Pool Products To Check Out in 2022
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]