20731 Centre Pointe Pkwy.
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
Mike Solakian, C.E.O.
Established in 1979, Val-Pak Products was founded by a pool service professional who became frustrated when a large pump manufacturer stopped making a widely used repair part.
Unable to obtain the copper liner he needed to perform pump repairs, Ben Solakian decided to manufacture the part himself. In his garage workshop in Van Nuys, California, he started to turn out the liners and sell them through a local wholesale distributor. A cast-iron adapter for the same line of pumps was added shortly thereafter as the original manufacturer stopped making them.
The initial demand for Val-Pak’s repair parts was overwhelming. As equipment makers discontinued various parts, Val-Pak began producing them. Starting with a single part, the Val-Pak line has grown to include more than 750 repair and replacement products.
Val-Pak has never stopped growing. In 2002, it moved to its present location — a new 34,000-square-foot facility in Santa Clarita, California — and consolidated all of its operations there. With 20 employees, all of the company’s manufacturing, mold making, injection molding and machining is performed in-house, with no outsourcing. This permits the company to react quickly to customer demands and to maintain absolute control over the quality of its products.
Aqua Flo||Dominator||Martin Pump||Ultra Flow
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Water Tech Corp Voted Best Place to Work 2022 by NJ Business Journal
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]
- Pinch A Penny Title Sponsor of Florida High School Swimming & Diving State ChampionshipsCLEARWATER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 4, 2022 / Pinch […]