Pool Magazine is happy to announce the release of our first NFT (non-fungible token). We’ll be producing a series of NFT’s that can be used to redeem special VIP event access to a special hosted event in Las Vegas for this year’s Pool & Spa expo. Certain NFT’s will be redeemable for cool Pool Magazine swag that you can only get with one of our tokens.
We’re proud to be the most forward-thinking news publication in the Pool Industry and pleased to be able to embrace bitcoin technology tied to premium event experiences. Spread the word and be the first ones to own a Pool Magazine NFT.
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The Market
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]
- National Water Safety Month Is Celebrated The Entire Month of MayThe month of May is a time to celebrate National Water […]