510 Maine St.
Quincy, IL 62301
Anthony E. Crane, A.I.A., Architect
Todd J. Moore, P.E., Engr.
Architechnics, Inc. is a firm with a long history of providing quality architectural and planning services. Beginning in 1921 with the partnership of Wilbert E. Hafner and George P. Behrensmeyer, over 4,000 construction projects have been completed by the firm. During this span, several partnerships have developed with the current corporation being established in 1983.
Architechnics, Inc. offers its clients complete building design and planning services, including architecture, cost estimating, structural design, mechanical and electrical design, facilities planning, and complete interior design. The firm currently consults and renders diversified professional planning and design services for clients throughout the Midwest and selected parts of the country.
Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This Summer
Is There a ‘Right’ Time to Start Swimming?
PHTA Now Accepting Nominations for $5,000 Dr. R. Neil Lowry Grant
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners of 2021
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]
- Coach Saves Swimmer Who Fainted At World Championships‘Hero coach saves swimmer’ was the […]
- Adding a Sauna To Your BackyardAdding a sauna to your backyard is becoming more and […]
- Pool Design Trends With Kelly O’LearyAs we move well into the 2020’s era of outdoor […]
- The Next Generation of Rising Stars in San AntonioThere are a few rising stars in the pool industry that […]
- Dirty Public Pool Cause of E. Coli Outbreak Says CDCWhen the summer months arrive the hot weather has […]
- The Pool Pump Cover™ – Pool Equipment EnclosureHate seeing messy pipes and pool equipment in the […]
- Premier Pools & Spas Elevates New Talent in the Pool IndustryPartnering with the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance, […]
- One Rockin’ Pool Project at the Hard RockJason Evans and Jeff Brown know a thing or two about […]