Husband and wife marketing team, Joe Trusty and Marianne Trusty are the owners, publishers and editorial team of the website PoolMagazine.com, first founded in January 2020. The editorial staff of Pool Magazine routinely report on pool industry news. Publishing original content, press releases, editorials, syndicating content published by major U.S. news organizations and interviewing the leading figures in the pool industry.
Owner and Editor in Chief – Joe Trusty is an Internet Entrepreneur with a wealth of pool industry experience. Prior to starting the publication Pool Magazine and the marketing firm Pool Marketing, Trusty worked for 6 years as Director of Marketing & Technology for Premier Pools & Spas, the world’s largest pool construction franchise. Published author, expert in search engine marketing, and Internet Technology, Trusty is a thought leader in the pool industry with a wide array of skillsets.
Associate Editor – Marianne Trusty is Co-owner of Pool Magazine. Marianne’s responsbilities entail fact checking, vetting, proof reading, and writing original content for the publication. Marianne is also the point of contact for Pool Magazine’s association with PHTA (Pool & Hot Tub Association) as well as other industry related organizations.
Ask the Masters, Pool Pro & WU launch exclusive membership program
Randy Angell is a Pool Designers Designer
Worried about COVID-19 at the pool? Americans are split, survey finds
Pool Supply Shortages Are Real
Chlorine Tablet Shortage Due to Covid-19 & BioLab Fire
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Getting the Most Benefit from Pool Stain Detection KitsThe key to deal with pool stains is to identify the […]
- Hayward Moving it’s Corporate Headquarters to North CarolinaHayward Holdings reported this week that they will be relocating their corporate headquarters to North Carolina. […]
- Can Your Pool Service Business Meet Pandemic-Driven Demand?The global pandemic negatively affected different […]
- Claffey Pools Helps Residents Recover From Freeze Damage, With Help from AboveClaffey Pools team of nearly 100 employees are working tirelessly to restore nearly 1,000 area pool systems after the recent deep freeze. […]
- Pool Products: Concrete Countertop Solutions Products Will Help You Grow Your BusinessA good percentage of homeowners renovated their […]
- Building a Successful Pool and Spa BusinessBuilding a thriving business from scratch is just but […]
- The pool industry: The Invention of Swimming Pool and Spa DesignsOver time, there have been numerous innovations in the […]
- Patio Covers: Safeguarding from Fire ElementsHaving a covered outdoor space to provide shade and […]
- A New Technique to Eliminate Pool Cyanuric AcidIn the past couple of years, if you’ve been keeping up […]
- How to Prevent Stains in Vinyl Pool LinersOrganic compounds and chemicals leave stains on the […]