Husband and wife marketing team, Joe Trusty and Marianne Trusty are the owners, publishers and editorial team of the website PoolMagazine.com, first founded in January 2020. The editorial staff of Pool Magazine routinely report on pool industry news. Publishing original content, press releases, editorials, syndicating content published by major U.S. news organizations and interviewing the leading figures in the pool industry.
Owner and Editor in Chief – Joe Trusty is an Internet Entrepreneur with a wealth of pool industry experience. Prior to starting the publication Pool Magazine and the marketing firm Pool Marketing, Trusty worked for 6 years as Director of Marketing & Technology for Premier Pools & Spas, the world’s largest pool construction franchise. Published author, expert in search engine marketing, and Internet Technology, Trusty is a thought leader in the pool industry with a wide array of skillsets.
Associate Editor – Marianne Trusty is Co-owner of Pool Magazine. Marianne’s responsbilities entail fact checking, vetting, proof reading, and writing original content for the publication. Marianne is also the point of contact for Pool Magazine’s association with PHTA (Pool & Hot Tub Association) as well as other industry related organizations.
RIVERBEND SANDLER ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF CRYSTAL CLEAR CUSTOM POOLS
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]