Trying to plan your marketing spend for the year? Plan around our editorial calendar for both our digital and print publication. View our first issue and 2022 publication cycle to plan your advertising spend accordingly.
There is still time to get on board for advertising for the first issue and all subsequent issues of the 2022 publication run of Pool Magazine. We will be doing featured editorials and products, articles, industry facing features, one on one interviews and fresh newsworthy content that pool industry professionals want to read about.
Expo Issue – November / December 2021
Ads close by 9/22/21 – Ads due by 9/29/21
January-March 2022 Issue
Ads close by 12/22/21 – Ads due by 12/29/21
April-June 2022 Issue
Ads close by 2/25/22 – Ads due by 3/1/22
July-Sept 2022 Issue
Ads close by 5/4/22 – Ads due by 5/30/22
Oct-Dec 2022 Issue
Ads close by 8/22/21 – Ads due by 8/29/21
Indicates that we will not be accepting any more advertisers by the ad close due date for that particular quarterly run.
Indicates when all advertiser materials are due by for inclusion in that quarterly run of Pool Magazine.
Plan your marketing campaign and advertising with our Director of Sales, Carol Anne Gigliotti. We would be happy to provide our media kit and rate card.
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]