Technical Products Corporation (A Pool Safety Cover Hardware Manufacturing Company)
C-104 Industrial Area, Phase-VII
Mohali-160055 (Near Chandigarh), INDIA
+91-172-5032608, Mobile: +91 9877700251
Ramesh Dudani, Sole Owner
Technical Products Corporation (TEPCO) Estd Since 1975, is a Pioneer Pool Safety Cover Hardware manufacturing and Exporting 100% production is recognized by Govt. of India as Star Export House, has gained International reputation for Excellence and has been honored with various export awards and has satisfied customers in USA, Canada, UK & Europe for over 40 years.
TEPCO offers vide range of Pool Safety Cover hardware items viz: Springs, Brass Anchor, Installation Rods, Aluminum Lawn Tubes, Stakes/Paver Tubes and Interlocking, Allen Keys, Tamping Tool, D-Rings, Snap Hook, Customs Design Plastic Molded and Steel Fabricated items. Specializes in developing customs design components.
TEPCO has In-house production facilities with its own Tool Room to develop Molds, Dies and Tooling at amazingly low cost. (a) CNC Plastic Injection Molding Machines (b) Coil Spring Automatic Machine (c) Wire / Bar Drawing (d) Zinc / Chrome Plating (e) Fabrication & Welding (f) Press Shop (g) Auto Lathes (h) Heat treatment & (i) Well equipped Tool room.
TEPCO considers quality control as part of manufacturing process and a 4th Dimension with the same precision as any other dimension of a product. The quality management system means that TEPCO plans, implements, Controls its processes, measures, analyses and continuously improves quality of its products.
RIVERBEND SANDLER ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF CRYSTAL CLEAR CUSTOM POOLS
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]