Aquatic Therapy University
3500 Vicksburg Ln., #250
Plymouth, MN 55447
Lee Salzman, Pres.
Andrea Saltzman, Prog. Dir.
Remember university life? That rich academic atmosphere where you knew what was required and looked forward to where you were going? Miss it? That is why we introduced Aquatic Therapy University (ATU) to the rehab world.
ATU is the only curriculum-structured, evidence-based, continuing education program for the aquatic therapist. It’s like majoring in aquatic therapy — only in the post-graduate world of continuing education. Each class you take moves you towards your goal in a planned progression so you are sure you are getting fresh content, not repeats. We call this the ATU Credentialing Path.
At ATU, expect your horizons to be broadened and your abilities challenged. Every single one of our 2-day lab-intensive classes is packed full of demanding cutting-edge content. After five classes, you will have earned enough credits for your Aquaticist℠ certification. We even offer 2-week training Intensives for you Type-A’s out there who can’t wait years to get theirs.
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]