Gus & Goldie Mktg. Franchise
911 S. Ochoa St., Ste. A
El Paso, TX 79901
Nicol Sarrette, Progm. Supvr.
Stacey Wright, Community Cntr. Supvr.
The City of El Paso Parks & Recreation Aquatics Division is pleased to introduce Gus and Goldie’s Promotional and Marketing Program. It is a highly successful, complete promotional and marketing package, designed to encompass and enhance your existing aquatics program with an exciting new appeal.
Through the dramatization of Learn-To-Swim and Water Safety, Gus and Goldie’s Promotional Marketing Program adds a fresh, new allure to all your aquatic programs or businesses, helping to generate new and increased revenues while helping to create your vibrant new public image.
Learning to swim with Gus and Goldie is a life rewarding experience as participants advance through eight teaching corrals which polish skills and build on previously mastered swimming skills. The Gus and Goldie characters make this Learn to Swim program fun for kids of all ages as the life-size mascots show up to cheer the participants on, are visible on the student’s report cards presented to participants at the end of each Learn to Swim session, and teach about swim safety and drowning prevention at community events. Gus and Goldie have become the face of swimming for many.
Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever Sold
Infinity Pool Collapse Injures Guests
Best Pool Heaters of 2022
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Famous Pool Painting Becomes Most Expensive Painting Ever SoldThe current record for most expensive painting ever […]
- Infinity Pool Collapse Injures GuestsAn infinity pool collapsed and injured a newlywed […]
- Best Pool Heaters of 2022Pool heaters and heat pumps are considered essential […]
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]