Gus & Goldie Mktg. Franchise
911 S. Ochoa St., Ste. A
El Paso, TX 79901
Nicol Sarrette, Progm. Supvr.
Stacey Wright, Community Cntr. Supvr.
Email: [email protected]
The City of El Paso Parks & Recreation Aquatics Division is pleased to introduce Gus and Goldie’s Promotional and Marketing Program. It is a highly successful, complete promotional and marketing package, designed to encompass and enhance your existing aquatics program with an exciting new appeal.
Through the dramatization of Learn-To-Swim and Water Safety, Gus and Goldie’s Promotional Marketing Program adds a fresh, new allure to all your aquatic programs or businesses, helping to generate new and increased revenues while helping to create your vibrant new public image.
Learning to swim with Gus and Goldie is a life rewarding experience as participants advance through eight teaching corrals which polish skills and build on previously mastered swimming skills. The Gus and Goldie characters make this Learn to Swim program fun for kids of all ages as the life-size mascots show up to cheer the participants on, are visible on the student’s report cards presented to participants at the end of each Learn to Swim session, and teach about swim safety and drowning prevention at community events. Gus and Goldie have become the face of swimming for many.
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
CHARLIE CLAFFEY APPOINTED AS PHTA 2023 CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]