2200 E. Sturgis Rd.
Oxnard, CA 93030
Mike Tuttobene, V.P. Sls.
Mike Holtsnider, Nat’l. Sls. & Prod. Mgr.
Waterway’s family owned, fully integrated USA facility brings together design, engineering, tooling, production, quality control, sales and service… delivering an extensive range of quality products from NSF approved white goods and VGB drains & grates to pumps, filters, pool & spa control systems, and much more.
Since 1973, Waterway has provided excellence, integrity and confidence to the Pool, Spa and Whirlpool Bath industry… all Designed, Engineered & Manufactured at our 450,000 square foot facility in Oxnard, California.
Our enduring success is based on our focus & dedication to these important basic principles:
• Valuing our customers.
• Bringing the very best in quality and innovation to market.
• Providing the industry’s most responsive and caring sales & customer service.
For more than 40 years Waterway been committed to innovation, excellence, service and quality… and we will continue to be for years to come.
Care Free Sand Filters||Champion Pool Pumps||Clear Water Chlorinators||Clearwater Filters||Clearwater II Deluxe Systems||Clearwater VS Chlorinator||Clover Drain||Crystal Water Filters||Dyna Flo Spa Filters||EX2 Pumps||Executive Spa Pumps||Hi-Flo Aboveground Pool Pumps||Micro Jets||Neo Spa Packs||Oasis Pool Controller||Pin Lights||Poly Storm Jets||Power Defender Variable Speed Pump||ProClean Plus Cartridge Filters||Renegade Skimmers||Rip Current Swim Jet||River Jet||Santanna Air Blowers||Shurflex Hose||SMF Pump||Storm Jets||Supreme Above Ground Pumps||SVL56 Pumps||Tru Flo Drains||Truseal Valves||Twm Filtration Systems||Twm-30 Aboveground Systems||UltraStrip Drain||Viper Pump
Custom Luxury Pools With Rising Star Lance Irby
Step Into Swim Helps Over 6,000 Kids Learn To Swim
Pool Magazine adds Carol Anne Gigliotti as Director of Marketing / Sales
Shortages Delaying Pool Construction
Pool Supply Shortages Are Real
Chlorine Tablet Shortage Due to Covid-19 & BioLab Fire
Recent Pool News
- POOLCORP Joins S&P 500The pool news exciting the industry this week, POOLCORP went IPO 25 years ago this month, now they officially join the S&P 500 list. […]
- Can Your Pool Service Business Meet Pandemic-Driven Demand?The global pandemic negatively affected different […]
- Highest Infinity Pool in the United States opens in BrooklynBrooklyn claims the title for Highest Infinity Pool in the Western Hemisphere […]
- Warning Signs of a Worn-out PoolYou may be familiar with every day, week by week, […]
- Structure Studios Announces Version 3 of Industry-Leading Design SoftwareVersion 3 Combines Stunning 3D Technology with Radically Improved Performance […]
- What Happens When Cyanuric Acid Levels Get Too High?Chlorine can become less effective at killing dangerous microorganisms. Experts seek legislation to mandate usage. […]
- Preparation of Pools for Summer during the Covid-19 PandemicThis is a different kind of spring as the whole world […]
- Trichlor Shortage in the Pool IndustryTrichlor is essential for maintaining clean pools. […]
- Getting the Most Benefit from Pool Stain Detection KitsThe key to deal with pool stains is to identify the […]
- Vinyl Liner Replacement Services In 2021Have you ever thought about providing vinyl liner […]