Cardinal Systems, Inc.
250 Route 61 S.
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
Derrick Hendricks, Dir. Sls.
Our success is based on a simple founding principle: provide superior products and outstanding service. From its inception, Cardinal has had a strong commitment to precision fabrication, coupled with an aggressive pursuit to engage the latest technology. Through three generations of family ownership and operation, we continually reinvest in our business to stay on the forefront in quality, service, design and innovation.
Cardinal Systems, Inc. was founded in 1976 by Warren “Mickey” Bradley to produce galvanized steel walls for in-ground swimming pools in a modest shop with only one shear, a press brake, and punch press. In collaboration with Mickey was his son Walter “Skip” Bradley, who was the progressive lead of the manufacturing operations and was instrumental in continuously improving the manufacturing process and product offerings. Today, under the leadership of Skip’s children, Rachel and David Bradley, in partnership with CEO Marc Schmitz and President Debra Haase, we continue to grow and expand our product lines to meet the demands of our customers as well as the growing trends of the industry.
Based in Schuylkill Haven, PA, our offices and manufacturing facilities have expanded to occupy over 300,000 square feet. Cardinal has grown to become the world’s largest and most technologically-advanced manufacturer of galvanized steel walls for in-ground swimming pools.
Fox Pools||Hydro Blox||Quaker Plastics||Sierra Outdoor Designs||Z-Pool Forms
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
CHARLIE CLAFFEY APPOINTED AS PHTA 2023 CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]