Who are we? Simply put, Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility dedicated entirely to infants and children, ages four months to 12 years old.
What does our cutting-edge swim school model have that makes us the leader in the industry? We like to think it’s something you can feel the moment you walk in. It’s more than the vibrant colors and tropical environment. More than a curriculum crafted to teach kids how to swim and build their confidence – all while having fun (something we call The Science of SwimPlay®).
More than a shiver-free pool heated to 90 degrees. It’s something unexpected. Something that propels Goldfish Swim School Franchise beyond a typical swim school. It’s not just a passion for kids or a passion for swimming…it’s a special passion for changing – even saving – lives by teaching kids how to swim.
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]