23119 Drayton St.
Saugus, CA 91350
Rick Sauvageau, Sls. Mgr.
HASA has over 50 years experience supplying sodium hypochlorite and other products to the water treatment and swimming pool industries.
HASA is family owned and operated, with an “old school” approach to dealing with people face to face. When you work with HASA, you’re not talking to a computer or an inexperienced trainee you’re talking to the people who make decisions.
HASA is growth oriented with the production capability to competently handle industry needs. HASA has five state-of-the-art facilities in the western United States, including the newest facility in Texas.
HASA is an innovator: Inventors of the no-glug jug, the first to utilize re-usable containers for its products, and the first United States owner of a computer controlled liquid sodium hypochlorite generating Powell machine.
HASA boasts its own vehicle fleet that handles all of the transportation of its products. This enables the product to reach you swiftly and safely. There is no go between. The product goes directly from where it is manufactured to you.
Algiban||Gysar||Hasa-Cide||Hasachlor||Hi-Temp||Liquidator||Sani-Clor||Saniclor||Stain Out||Tile Brite
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]