Splash Superpools Ltd.
3912 E. Progress
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Jim Newman, Pres.
Our legacy began back in the early 1970s when Mr. Palmiro Spedini (founder of Agrisilos S.r.l. and Piscine Laghetto) developed a round swimming pool that incorporated an inflatable collar. This pool design was so unique that a patent was applied for and received in Europe (patent no. 168558). This pool was then branded and sold by Piscine Laghetto of Vescovato, Italy.
Europeans everywhere were able to enjoy the versatility this pool had to offer by being able to set up their Laghetto pool during the warmer months of the year and store it during the cold, winter months.
Laghetto pools were introduced into the United States as a result of an exclusive marketing and distribution arrangement between Splash SuperPools, Ltd. and Agrisilos in 1986. Due to the overwhelming acceptance of the pool by families everywhere, importing of the pools could not keep up with the demand resulting in Splash establishing manufacturing operations in Little Rock, Arkansas. Between the manufacturing locations in Italy and the United States, Laghetto and Splash became the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of structurally supported soft-wall pools.
Splash continues to serve as the industry standard by offering more shapes, sizes, and depths than any other above-ground pool seller in the market. Furthermore, we continue to service more and more commercial customers by providing aquatic products that meet the unique demands of our customers, regardless of the pool’s intended size or use.
Alphapool||Dolce Vita||Lappool||Omegapool||Splash Superstream™||Splash Tub||Super Sportspool||Superpool||Tadpool||Titan 3
View PoolCarePRO in Our Industry DirectorySponsored Advertisement
7 Elegant Modern Pool Designs
Why Good Contractors Cost More Than Their Competitors
Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger Station
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Recent Pool News
- Tesla Pool – Automaker Adds Swimming Pool To Charger StationOne of the primary reasons consumers opt to purchase a […]
- Pool Repairs With a PurposeThere are plenty of pool companies in Las Vegas. In a […]
- Pool Rental App Swimply Is The New Side Hustle For HomeownersPool rental marketplace Swimply has created the […]
- Sinkhole in Swimming Pool Kills Man, Swallows GuestsA man was found dead after being swallowed by a […]
- Should You Let Your Dog In The Pool? Experts Say “No”People love their dogs and man’s best friend […]
- Las Vegas Sets Max Limit of 600 Sq. Feet on Residential PoolsThe pool industry has been fighting the good fight in […]
- Recession Could Mean Less Discretionary Dollars For Pool IndustryPool industry analysts are concerned that a recession […]
- Are You Liable If Someone Drowns In Your Pool?While never a pleasant scenario to imagine, if you own […]
- Chlorine Prices Continue To Go Up This SummerWith no relief in sight, chlorine prices continue to […]
- 3D Printed Pools Ready To Hit The MarketSan Juan Pools is ready to usher in the era of […]