4000 Bonner Industrial Dr.
Shawnee, KS 66226
Matt Bray, Nat’l. Sls. Mgr.
Swim-crete™ Pool Products has been the leader in custom designed swimming pool forming systems since 1980. As a division of Wall-Ties & Forms, Inc., one of the larges taluminum concrete forms manufacturers, Swim-crete has served swimming pool builders throughout the United States and the world. With over one hundred employees in our 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility located in suburban Kansas City, we pride ourselves in offering the best customer service, the highest quality concrete forming systems, and the most extensive product line available.
PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals Pipeline
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]