16 Beaver Rd., Ste. A
Danbury, CT 06810
Todd Frascarelli, Sls. Mgr.
Six decades ago a young man had a dream to build the best competitive swim suits. He wanted to make suits that competitive swimmers wanted and needed, not what some bikini company thought would sell. In 1966 he made the first colored gum rubber racing cap, in 1977 the original swedish goggle and in 1980 the first cross back suit for competitive swimmers. Product development and innovation continues to this day. Over 75% of the company’s product line wasn’t made 5 years ago.
He had always made lifeguard suits, but in the late 70’s and early 80’s he witnessed a shocking trend in the lifeguard industry. No standard of care. Guards weren’t taking responsibility. No pride in what they did. Wanting to reinvent the guard industry he developed a line of equipment that guards wanted and could take pride in.
Today Gulbenkian Swim offers one of the largest and most complete lines of guard gear and medical equipment for guards in the industry.
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
CHARLIE CLAFFEY APPOINTED AS PHTA 2023 CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]