Street Characters Inc.
#2, 2828 – 18th St. NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7B1 CANADA
Aubrey Fishman, Dir. Mktg.
We entertain the world by creating the absolute BEST mascots! PERIOD.
At Street Characters, we turn dreams into reality! We breathe life into the characters that we create. Our characters are fun, full of life and built to last!
Street Characters Inc. roots trace back to 1984 when our company president Glenn Street was involved in the creating two high profile local mascots. Those mascots were Harvey the Hound of the Calgary Flames , the first mascot in the National Hockey League and Harry the Horse, of the world famous Calgary Exhibition and Stampede.
While performing as Harvey, Glenn was frequently asked by other teams how they could get a similar character for their own. Seeing a great opportunity, Glenn started Street Characters Inc. in 1987.
Since then, Street Characters has grown to become a complete mascot solutions company. As well as making great costumes, we audition and train performers for clients and consult with THEM in the management of their characters. We also sell support materials like training manuals and videos designed to help clients make the most of their mascot. No other mascot company offers the range of expertise or products that we do.
Since our inception, we have created hundreds of mascots for clients around the world. Our clients include pro sports teams, colleges, high schools, corporations, theme parks and festivals. We have trained performers and administrators and supplied mascot management services to a number of clients regionally and abroad. Through it all, we are proud to say that Street Characters is established as the world leader in creating FUN!
Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to Close
Poolside by CGT offers new CARRERA MARBLE
Water Tech Corp Voted Best Place to Work 2022 by NJ Business Journal
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Building a Pool in South Florida Has ChangedWhen Erik Eikevik first started out in the pool […]
- How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight SegregationIn 1964 the Civil Rights Act outlawed segregation in […]
- Pinch A Penny Title Sponsor of Florida High School Swimming & Diving State ChampionshipsCLEARWATER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 4, 2022 / Pinch […]