Every employer knows the disappointment that comes with training new staff members. In most instances, a good percentage of employees look for greener pastures only after you train them. In the pool industry, most young and new employees are hesitant to give their all to your company. Consequently, the turnover and dropout for new employees is incredibly high. Back in the day, it was different. When crew members received training, there could be a long line of customers in most showrooms that would extend even after closing hours. Even so, this can be overwhelming for staff members. I mean, who wants to work in an environment where sparing a few minutes to go to the bathroom is a challenge? If you think you are cut out to work on pools, here are a few things you should know.
Working on a half-day basis
Today, when your employer tells you that you will work on a half-day basis, you will probably be home before lunch. However, this is different for the pool industry. Working half-day means that you are working for 12 hours.
Unstructured working environment
Undoubtedly, it can be fun to work in a structured environment. I mean, you are sure of the time you have to clock in and clock out of work. As a result, you can always plan your schedule and even do a side hustle on the side. If you think you are cut out to work on pools, forget about the structure. In the pool industry, you have to complete the day’s work regardless of the time. Some days you will have to extend your work hours, and some days you might be home just in time for lunch or dinner. But it’s a challenge for pool contractors and technicians to keep up with this unstructured system.
Specialize in everything concerning pools
Being an expert pool industry worker will require you to be a multitasker. You need to be familiar with pool electrics, plumbing, designing, excavating, pool maintenance, among others. Not to mention, you have to portray professionalism and excellent customer service, especially if you are starting your own company. It would be best if you are knowledgeable on everything surrounding the pool industry.
Constant trends and innovations in the pool industry
Like most industries, there have been numerous changes in the pool industry over the years, from new pool designs, equipment to new installation techniques. And this requires you to keep up with all the trends to remain relevant to your target population. Always look out for any changes in the pool industry.
Working under pressure
Swimming pools are indisputably costly investments. Therefore, if you think you are cut out to work on pools, be mentally prepared to deliver nothing but the best. No one wants to lose thousands of dollars just because you made a mistake during construction. Besides, most homeowners will do anything to safeguard the property. It will help if you listen carefully to your customer’s requirements. Also, take time to explain to your customers the whole pool construction process. If you make a mistake during pool construction, you will have to pay huge penalties. Be careful when dealing with the customer’s property.
It can be hard to balance work and learning when working in the pool industry. Remember, the job is already time-consuming. Thus, you may not be able to pursue a professional course. So, you’ll learn most things from your immediate bosses or co-workers. But note that self-directed learning is essential. It helps you become more creative with your work. Fortunately, a lot of information is all over the internet. Spare some time to learn about the new trends in the industry if you work on swimming pools. And in turn, you’ll find yourself more productive and efficient in your job.
Is it dangerous to work with bulky equipment? Indisputably, you will have to work with sizeable electric equipment and dangerous chemicals when working in the pool industry. Therefore, it is good to be careful when dealing with pool and electrical equipment. Also, the workplace should issue all the safety guidelines to adhere to, especially to new employees. However, it can sometimes be unavoidable to escape injury if you are cut out to work on pools.
From this article, it is clear to see all the challenges involved in the pool industry. But does this mean there are no advantages of working in the pool industry? Well, not really. One of the best things about the pool industry is that you can work overtime. If you have an excellent self-drive, you can work up to 100 hours weekly. Of course, this means more income.
Additionally, working in the pool industry is not boring. There are always new industry trends, and you spend most of your time outdoors. Thus, even though the work pressure might be high, you often work in a serene atmosphere. All in all, the pool industry is for people who dislike comfort zones and love working hard. Working in the pool industry can be incredibly rewarding.
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
The Pool & Spa Show promises to be one of the biggest events of the year.
We’re deep into pool trade show season now and one of the biggest shows of the year is always The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City. Many consider this to be one of the premier events for the industry and it’s widely attended by pool professionals throughout the country.
The Pool & Spa Show is powered by NESPA (Northeast Spa & Pool Association) and features some of the latest and most innovative products, educational courses, and exhibits. Not only is the event a fantastic opportunity to network with peers, but it’s a great chance to make connections with industry leaders, distributors, and educators from around the industry.
Let Pool Magazine Be Your Guide To The Pool & Spa Show
This year’s event promises something for everyone. Already the buzz has begun to circulate on social media that the 2023 Pool & Spa Show may be bigger than ever.
Why Attend The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City?
There are numerous reasons why The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City consistently remains a top draw for pool pros. Three of the main reasons are the exhibitors who will be displaying the latest products and services, the networking opportunities, and of course the educational courses.
One of the primary reasons pool industry professionals choose to attend The Pool & Spa Show is that the event provides the chance to see the newest products and equipment that will certainly be making a splash in 2023.
This year’s exhibition hall will bring out some of the largest manufacturers and distributors in the pool and spa industry. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the newest innovative equipment, accessories, and services long before they make their way into retail stores. Connecting at the show is a great way to find out pricing and ask representatives any product-related questions.
Whether you’re attending or plan to exhibit at the The Pool & Spa Show, the networking opportunities presented at the event are one of the primary reasons this particular trade show remains an important hub for the industry. Since its inception, The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City has been a gravitating point where the entire industry reconnects. Consequently, many industry professionals say it’s one of the most important shows of the year for networking with peers and making new connections.
Finally, one of the biggest reasons pool pros choose to attend the show in Atlantic City is education. The Pool & Spa Show provides the perfect opportunity to expand one’s knowledge and take courses from PHTA, GENESIS, and Watershape University. The educational courses offered at this event represent some of the best programs available in the industry.
Sunday, January 22, 8:00 AM
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Days (Day 1)
- GENESIS: D265 Master Designer Methods: Kirk Bianchi, Crafting the Outdoor Space as a Living Art Form – 2 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Hot Tub Technician 3 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Maintenance Specialist 3 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician 3 Days (Day 1)
- Watershape University | E4311 Advanced Fluid Engineering Workshop – 2 Days (Day 1)
Sunday, January 22, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, January 22, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry Training (additional 2 hrs Pool Industry Focus) (Watershape University) 2 Days (Day 1)
Monday, January 23, 8:00 AM
- Comprehensive Water Chemistry for Residential Pools
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Day (Day 2)
- GENESIS: D265 Master Designer Methods: Kirk Bianchi, Crafting the Outdoor Space as a Living Art Form – 2 Days (Day 2)
- National Plasterers Council (NPC) Pool Start Up Certification
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry Training (additional 2 hrs Pool Industry focus) (Watershape University) 2 Days (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Hot Tub Technician 3 Days (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Maintenance Specialist (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician (Day 2)
- Watershape University | E4311 Advanced Fluid Engineering Workshop- 2 Days (Day2)
Monday, January 23, 8:30 AM
- A Pro’s Guide to Above-Ground Pool Assembly & Liner Installation
- Pool Inspections and the Real Estate Market: New Opportunities
Monday, January 23, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday, January 23, 9:00 AM
- PHTA/ICC Present the 2021 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- Women in the Industry Leadership Development: Staying Afloat Together
Monday, January 23, 9:00 AM
- Training for New Trainers: How to Develop, Design, & Deliver Your In-house Education
- What’s Next? Creating Certainty in an Uncertain World
Monday, January 23, 12:30 PM
Monday, January 23, 1:30 PM
- A Dive Into Digital Marketing
- ANSI/PHTA Standards Guiding You to Better Water Chemistry (RWQAC/PHTA)
- Don’t Kill Your Golden Goose – Protect & Perpetuate Your Business
- Hydraulics & Circulation System Basics
- Spanish – Pentair Automation Systems (including IntelliCenters & EasyTouch)
Monday, January 23, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 8:00 AM
Tuesday, January 24, 8:00 AM
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Days (Day 3)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician (Day 3)
Tuesday, January 24, 8:30 AM
- Are You a Positive Energizer? Make the Connection between Positivity and Profit and Watch Your Business Soar!
- Delivering Service That Makes the Competition Weep
- Gas Fired Heaters: Everything You Need to Know
Tuesday, January 24, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 9:00 AM
- Be Ready for Anything: The Proactive Way to Open Pools in the Spring
- Detailed Overview of Employee Handbook & Importance of Job Description
- Developing Leaders from Within
- Fluidra Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- GPS Marketing: Setting Your ‘In-Store Stage’ to Drive Your Sales
- Leak Detection Basics
- Marketing Renovation Sales (Watershape University)
- Recreational Water Balance
- Salt Chlorine Generators for the Beginner
- Small Space Design & Construction (GENESIS D111)
- Spanish – Basic Hydraulics & Circulation Systems
- Spanish – Profiling Outstanding Projects, Start to Finish (Watershape University)
- Upselling the Benefits of Solar Energy Heating for Pools
Tuesday, January 24, 9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 1:00 PM
- Confronting 2023’s Critical Issues: Strategies & Tactics for Getting Work, Retaining Employees and Keeping Profits
- Pool Water Chemistry Basics for Service Techs
Tuesday, January 24, 1:30 PM
- Artistry of Vanishing Edge Design & Details (Watershape University)
- Bonding & Grounding
- Creating The Delivery of Exceptional Business Experiences
- CYA Smart: A Movement Toward Better, Healthier Water
- Everything You Didn’t Realize You Wanted to Know about Algae
- Hayward Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- Independent Contractor or Employee: Classifying Your Workers
- Proper Techniques for Prepping a Pool Shell for Plastering
- Pumps/Motors & DOE Compliancy
- Safety Cover Measuring
- Scale Your Company without Additional Labor: Proven Tactics That Work
- So You want to Be a Master Salesperson
- Spanish – How (& Why) Standardizing Pool Chemistry Should Be a Top Priority in the Pool Service Business
- Spanish – In-depth Pool Heating Overview
- Stains on Your Finishes & Solutions So You Get Paid
- Understanding Your Contract: How to Protect Your Company in a Changing Environment (PHTA)
Tuesday, January 24, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 8:30 AM
- Electricity for the Pool & Spa Service Professional
- Introduction to HR Fundamentals
- Spanish – Advanced Hydraulics for Builders/Service Techs
- Team Up for Success: How a Culture Can Cure your Staff Needs
Wednesday, January 25, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 9:00 AM
- Advanced Water Chemistry: Keeping Your Pool Water Safe
- ANSI/PHTA/ICC-10: Reduce the Risk of Mold & Structural Design in Elevated Pools (PHTA)
- Changes to NEC 680
- Comprehensive Swimming Pool Inspections with Leak Detection
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think
- Energy-Efficient Pool Heating: Solar, Heat Pumps & Hybrid Systems
- In-Depth Pool Heating Overview
- Job Costing for Profit Versus Existence (GENESIS B331)
- Pentair Automated & Alternative Sanitization
- Spanish – Pumps/Motors & DOE Compliancy
- Specialized Solutions for Smarter, More Efficient Pool Care
- Splash Pad Development & Design (PHTA)
- The Power of Effective Communications
- The Upshift Manifesto – Thriving in the Post Pandemic Marketplace
- Trading in Today’s World & How it Affects Short Term & Long term Planning
- Vinylology 101: The More You Know the More You Sell
- Water Balance from a Cause & Effect Perspective
Wednesday, January 25, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 1:00 PM
- In-Ground Pool Vinyl Liners: Getting the Perfect Fit Every Time
- Video Tips & Tricks: How to Create Stellar Videos for Every Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
Wednesday, January 25, 1:30 PM
- Advanced Pool Electrical Safety for Builders & Service Technicians
- ClearComfort AOP Systems: Are They for Me?
- Electronic (Spa) Control Packs: From Then to Now
- Employment & Best Practices to Avoid Lawsuits & Business Risk
- How (and Why) Standardizing Pool Chemistry Should be a Top Priority in a Pool Service Business
- How to Successfully Use TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest to Grow Your Business
- Hydraulics for Pool Service Professionals (Intermediate)
- Maintaining the Water in Salt-Chlorine Generator Pools – The Case for Borates
- Managing Expectations: What Your Homeowner Needs to Know About Vinyl Liner Warranties
- Optimize Staff & Inventory in Your Service Department
- Pool Chlorine Mysteries: Where is All My Chlorine Going?
- Saltwater Pool Troubleshooting: Beyond the Equipment
- Spanish – Fluidra Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- Structured Sales Process (Watershape University)
Wednesday, January 25, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, January 26, 8:30 AM
- Advanced Measuring Techniques for All Pools
- Interior Cementitious Finishes: Setting Realistic Expectations
- Proper Inground Spa Jet Design in a Variable Speed World
- Recognizing (and Profiting from!) Residential Pool Fails
- Spanish – Be Ready for Anything: the Proactive Way to Open Pools in the Spring
- System Level Hydraulic Design for Pools & Spas
- The 2023 “Everything Google” Playbook for Builders, Service Companies and Retailers
- The Who, What, and Why Around Today’s Acquisition Surge
- What’s THAT on the Pool Surface
Sunday, January 22
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Courses Begin
Monday, January 23
Registration Opens 8:00 AM
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Welcome Party 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tuesday, January 24
Registration Opens 7:45 am
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Wednesday, January 25
Registration Opens 8:00 am
Education Conference 8:30 am – 4:15 am
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, January 26
Registration Opens 8:00 am
Education Conference 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
For those looking to get their products and services in front of pool and spa professionals, The Pool & Spa Show presents unique possibilities to reach a mass audience (56% of attendees are decision makers).
The exhibitor’s hall still has some availability left, but the majority of booths are already spoken for. Those planning to exhibit at this year’s event had better get a move on before spaces are all booked up.
Stop By Our Booth & Connect With Pool Magazine
Since this is one of the year’s major pool trade show events, Pool Magazine will certainly be in attendance and will be exhibiting. You can find us at booth 3304 and pick up a copy of our latest issue. We can’t wait to see you there!
Featured Photo Credit: NESPA
PSP/Deck Expo Returns to Las Vegas, November 15-17 as the Premier Trade Event for the Pool, Spa, Patio, and Decking Industries
Registration is now open; early bird pricing runs through September 14
The 2022 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo (PSP/Deck Expo) opened online registration for attendees. The event, put on by Informa Markets, the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), and the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA®), is November 15-17 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Participants may register online at www.poolspapatio.com; early bird pricing runs through September 14.
The event brings together builders, service techs, retailers, and distributors. Thousands of members from the pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living community attend PSP/Deck Expo to engage with the latest products and services and to network. In addition to exhibits and showcases lining the Expo Hall, attendees are encouraged to learn from industry experts’ conference sessions and demonstrations.
“There is always so much to talk and learn about, and PSP/Deck Expo is the perfect place to catch up on what will be happening in 2023 and beyond,” said Ray Giovine, Vice President at Informa Markets. “Attendees can dive deeper into the pool, spa, and outdoor living industry at PSP/Deck Expo than anywhere else and deck out with more new products and solutions to take their businesses forward.”
Attendees who purchase a Super Pass will have access to more than 55 conference sessions, more than 20 show floor educational sessions, the Expo Hall, the Keynote, the BBQ Bash, and the Welcome Party. Attendees who purchase an Expo Hall Pass will have access to the Expo Hall, more than 20 show floor educational sessions, the BBQ Bash, and the Keynote. In addition, all attendees can participate in various special events and training classes for an additional fee.
“Last year’s return to an in-person event was an immense success, and we are even more excited to participate again this year,” said Sabeena Hickman, CAE, President & CEO of PHTA. “We are creating an amazing space for the highest level of education, networking, and exhibiting that attendee have come to expect from PSP/Deck Expo.”
PSP/Deck Expo’s home in 2022, the Las Vegas Convention Center, was awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ facility accreditation, considered the gold standard for safe facilities, and was the first facility in Nevada to receive this designation. In particular, the event will be in the building’s West Hall, where the concession stands and food court restaurants have locally sourced, vegan/vegetarian, and organic options. PSP/Deck Expo also supports this initiative by providing these options at all catered functions throughout the week.
“As we get back to doing what we do in the pool and spa industry, intending to use the last few years as a springboard into the future, I can’t think of anything more important than connecting with key partners, searching the expo floor for new opportunities, and taking advantage of the focused education the show provides,” said Jake Ricks, Director of Marketing at Bullfrog Spas, which is exhibiting at PSP/Deck Expo.
During the three-day event, attendees will connect with their peers while experiencing a full range of educational sessions and activities. PSP/Deck Expo 2022 will also feature:
- Keynote – Kick-off PSP/Deck Expo with inspiration from leaders at top manufacturing companies with a CEO Panel on opening morning. This is a phenomenal opportunity to hear about current trends and expectations for the future of our industry.
- Welcome Party – The Welcome Party is a networking event on the first evening of the show. Happening on Tuesday, November 15, attendees and vendors can mingle with colleagues, and enjoy food, drinks, and entertainment with a spectacular view from the third floor outdoor terrace at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge – Based on a fictitious scenario, designers create an ultimate outdoor oasis with a million-dollar budget. For the first time, designers can win a top prize of $10,000 thanks to Lead Sponsor, Riverflow Pumps by Current Systems.
- NEW! Breakfast of Champions Powered by PHTA – A new relationship- and idea-building event that connects industry subject matter experts with a group of peers for a deep dive into solutions around a specific topic.
- Grill + Chill Area – This year’s expo will feature outdoor exhibits in a prominent location just outside the main doors, with vendors specific to deck building, outdoor kitchens and grills, and patio furniture. Vendors are even invited to grill or serve a treat of their choice!
- BBQ Bash – We’ll fire up the grill, and attendees can kick up their feet and enjoy a chill area while networking with industry professionals. Once the Expo Hall closes on Wednesday, the BBQ Bash starts outdoors, in the Grill + Chill Area. Attendees can enjoy refreshments and devour the goodies being roasted, grilled, poached, and more.
- Various Special Events from Event Partners – The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the official Show Sponsor; GENESIS®, the official Show Endorser; and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA), the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo, will be holding special events during the week. Everything from a Young Professionals’ reception to an annual member meeting will take place.
- Various Special Events from Exhibitors – Returning in 2022 are The Pool Nation Awards™ which recognize companies, products, and individuals in various categories in the pool industry and are chosen by leading Pool Pros in the industry.
“PSP/Deck Expo is the premier outdoor living event of the year,” said Michael Beaudry, Executive Vice President of NADRA, the sponsor of Deck Expo. “Industry manufacturers, suppliers, architects, engineers, builders, contractors, and remodelers will be presenting the most innovative outdoor living products and services,” he said. “And not to mention – the parties! It’s Vegas and this industry knows how to have fun.”
Those wishing to attend are encouraged to register by September 14 to take advantage of early bird pricing that offers up to 20% savings. PHTA and NADRA members can receive additional discounts on passes. For a complete listing of packages and pricing, and to register, visit https://www.poolspapatio.com/en/attend/pricing-packages.html.
The show is celebrating its 65th anniversary in 2022. PSP/Deck Expo was originally founded in 1957 as an event focused on pools and spas. It grew over time, including a co-location with Deck Expo in 2020. Today, PSP/Deck Expo actively collaborates across the entire pool, spa, backyard, and decking industries to provide participants with the most comprehensive array of networking, education, and technology available.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® is the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) is the official Show Publication, and the North American Decking and Railing Association (NADRA) is the Deck Expo Show Sponsor.
For more information, visit PoolSpaPatio.com.
About the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo
The International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo™, co-located with Deck Expo is where all segments of the industry (pool, spa, patio, decking, and outdoor living) gather to stay well-informed of the trends, market directions, and technology. The event offers industry professionals a large selection of educational sessions, an expo hall, and various networking opportunities. The event partners with The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) as the official Show Sponsor, GENESIS® as the official Show Endorser, Pool and Spa News (PSN) as the official Show Publication, and the North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA) as the official Show Sponsor of Deck Expo. The event is owned and produced by Informa Markets. www.poolspapatio.com
About Informa Markets
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. We provide marketplace participants around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, targeted digital services, and actionable data solutions. We connect buyers and sellers across more than a dozen global verticals, including Pharmaceuticals, Food, Medical Technology, and Infrastructure. As the world’s leading market-making company, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com
International Pool Spa Patio Expo Will Draw The Entire Industry
This year’s International Pool Spa Patio Expo in Dallas, TX is set to draw folks from all over the pool, spa, and outdoor living industries. It’s a time of the year that almost feels like old home week for the industry and a chance not only to network with old friends and colleagues, but to enhance ones education on a variety of different subjects.
Whether you are excited to learn about the latest products and technology, or are looking to learn from veteran industry experts; this year’s International Pool Spa Patio Expo guarantees to have something for everyone.
‘The Show Will Go On’ – Event Organizers
Even with Covid-19, event organizers are optimistic that this year’s expo will be a live event. Some attendees expressed some concern that this year’s show would be changed to a virtual event; a repeat of last year’s scramble to still hold an event under quarantine. The PHTA recently announced that the World Aquatic Health Conference has been switched to a virtual event in light of ongoing health & safety concerns.
Dallas Expo Will Be A Live Event
“Informa is open for business – Texas is open and the show will go on. We’re not going virtual.” said Ray Giovine, Group Director for Informa Markets during a recent a webinar hosted by Watershape University.
Informa has already held several events this year including the International Roofing Expo which was held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas earlier this summer. The city of Las Vegas required that attendees wear protective masks, but Giovine said that he does not anticipate the mandate to be the same at this years International Pool Spa Patio Expo in Dallas. The current guidelines in Texas recommend wearing masks indoors but do not require them for attendees who are fully vaccinated.
An Emphasis on Safety
Enhanced cleanliness will be something event organizers focus on this year. Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the venue as well as increased air circulation inside the exhibition hall.
Why Attend The International Pool Spa Patio Expo?
- Education including sessions offered by the pool industries most respected thought leaders and experts.
- Exhibits of the latest and most exciting new pool, spa, and outdoor living products to hit the market.
- Networking is one of the biggest reasons that attendees come to the Expo. It’s a great opportunity to engage with peers and colleagues as well as make new connections.
If it pertains to the pools, spas, or outdoor living, you’ll find it at this years expo. Below is a sample of products you’ll find:
- Barbecues / Patio Heaters / Fire Features
- Business Services / Software
- Commercial Equipment
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Construction Materials & Equipment
- Covers – Pool / Spa
- Decking & Fencing
- Fiberglass Pool
- Fitness & Disability Equipment
- FiltersFurniture & Décor
- Gazebos / Enclosures
- Green / Eco-friendly
- Hot Tubs – Portable / Inground
- Ionizers / Ozone / Chemical Feeders / ORP
- Ladders / Slides / Diving Boards
- Landscaping / Garden Accessories
- Leak Detection
- Magazines / Media / Associations
- Package Pools / Vinyl Liners
- Pools – Above Ground / On Ground
- Pools – In Ground
- Pumps & Heaters
- Recreation / Game Room Products
- Safety Devices
- Saunas & Tanning Beds
- Toys / Games / Floats
- Water Features / Fountains Ponds
- Tuesday, Nov. 16, 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 18, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Key Note Speakers:
The PSP/Deck Expo will open with two key note speakers in the aquatics industry: Wallace J. Nichols, author of Blue Mind, and Rowdy Gaines, a former competitive swimmer, U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame member, three-time Olympic gold medalist, and member of the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
Event attendees should definitely stop by the Welcome Party. Complimentary drinks and refreshments will be available. It’s a fun event and you’ll have the opportunity to network with friends and colleagues. Trolleys will be available to take folks back and forth from the Omni Hotel (the host hotel of the event).
Tuesday, November 16
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
PHTA WAVE Network Young Professionals Reception
Mingle and network with other young professionals in the pool, spa, and outdoor living industries.
Admission is free for PHTA and NADRA members and non-members, but registration is essential due to limited space. Admission includes networking in a relaxed environment, early access to the Welcome Party, and a selection of appetizers and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Transportation will be provided from the Omni Dallas, the host hotel. That event will be heldTuesday, November 16 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (immediately before the Welcome Party).
Grill & Chill Exhibition
This exhibition will feature vendors specific to deck building, outdoor kitchens, grills, and patio furniture. Vendors will be grilling and serving lunch each day of the event during normal expo hours:
- Tuesday, November 16: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 17: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Event attendees are invited to attend a barbecue hosted by Vendors on Wednesday, November 17, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge
Reid Schindler, one of the industry’s rising award-winning designers, and Mike Farley, an award-winning pool designer with over 30 years of experience, are joining together with the PSP/Deck Expo to identify the industry’s top designers in this year’s Million Dollar Pool Design Challenge.
A team of judges will select five finalists (one of whom will be a student) to attend this year’s event. On-site demonstrations of all finalists’ presentations, as well as Mike and Reid’s solutions, will take place during the Expo.
The Deck Expo has relocated to a new location in conjunction with PSP Expo. Together, the two events expand the assortment of outdoor items and technologies. This year, PSP/Deck Expo will provide education focusing on decks not only during the pre-conference workshops, but also throughout the main conference.
GENESIS® Winemaker Dinner
Genesis will be hosting their 21st annual winemaker dinner and annual family reunion at the Tower Club on the 48th floor of the Santander Tower in the heart of the downtown Dallas business district. Tickets are $195 and registration is required. That event is being held November 17, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
Pool Prize Party
With plenty of fun, excitement, and giveaways, the Pool Prize Party caps off the final day of the expo and is a great way to end your time at the event. That’s happening Thursday, November 18 at 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm on the show floor.
Watershape University will also be hosting a fun tailgate party and WU students, International Watershape Institute members, faculty, and corporate partners are invited to attend. That’s on November 15 at 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The International Pool Spa Patio Expo – A Great Opportunity To Expand Your Education
One of the biggest draws for attendees are the various courses and workshops that can be taken at the expo. The opportunity to learn from industry veterans and leading experts presents a unique chance to get an education from the masters. The programs presented at this years expo offer world class educational courses from some of the brightest minds in the pool & spa industry.
Pre-Show Education is available from Saturday, November 13, through Monday, November 15, and includes a variety of options. You can continue your study after completing a Pre-Show Education course! Each course in the Pre-Show Education series includes a Super Pass or an Expo Pass.
- PHTA Education
- GENESIS Education
- Watershape University Education
- NADRA Education
- Speciality Education & Certification
2021 Conference Sessions – International Pool Spa Patio Expo Day by Day
Here is a day by day breakout of what will be going on at the 2021 International Pool Spa Patio Expo in Dallas, TX.
November 13, 2021
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||C201: GENESIS Construction School: Concrete Pools (Day 1 of 3)||GENESIS|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||E211: Fluid Hydraulics for Pools & Spas (Day 1 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Hot Tub Technician (CHTT) Course (Day 1 of 2)||PHTA|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Maintenance Specialist (CMS) Course (Day 1 of 3)||PHTA|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Service Technician (CST) Course (Day 1 of 3)||PHTA|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape CON 4111: Advanced Watershape Construction (Day 1 of 3)||Watershape University|
|Saturday, November 13||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape ENG 4311: Advanced Fluid Engineering (Day 1 of 2)||Watershape University|
November 14, 2021
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM||ICC | PHTA Presents the 2018 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code||PHTA|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||C201: GENESIS CONSTRUCTION SCHOOL: Concrete Pools (Day 2 of 3)||GENESIS|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D180: Drawing for Professsionals (Day 1 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D231: Color Theory and It’s Application (Day 1 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D271: Architectural Styles (Day 1 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||E211: Fluid Hydraulics for Pools & Spas (Day 2 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Hot Tub Technician (CHTT) Course (Day 2 of 2)||PHTA|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Maintenance Specialist (CMS) Course (Day 2 of 3)||PHTA|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Service Technician (CST) Course (Day 2 of 3)||PHTA|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Pool & Spa Operator ® (CPO®) Certification Course (Day 1 of 2)||PHTA|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape CON 4111: Advanced Watershape Construction (Day 2 of 3)||Watershape University|
|Sunday, November 14||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape ENG 4311: Advanced Fluid Engineering (Day 2 of 2)||Watershape University|
November 15, 2021
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||NADRA’s Deck Evaluation/Inspection Certification||Deck|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM||ICC | PHTA Presents the 2021 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code||PHTA|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||C201: GENESIS CONSTRUCTION SCHOOL: Concrete Pools (Day 3 of 3)||GENESIS|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D180: Drawing for Professionals (Day 2 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D231: Color Theory and It’s Application (Day 2 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||D271: Architectural Styles (Day 2 of 2)||GENESIS|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Maintenance Specialist (CMS) Course (Day 3 of 3)||PHTA|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||PHTA Certified Service Technician (CST) Course (Day 3 of 3)||PHTA|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Pool & Spa Operator ® (CPO®) Certification Course (Day 2 of 2)||PHTA|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape CON 4111: Advanced Watershape Construction (Day 3 of 3)||Watershape University|
|Monday, November 15||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Watershape DGN2211: Essential Principles of Design Workshop||Watershape University|
|Monday, November 15||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Master Deck Professional Certification – CODE||Deck|
|Monday, November 15||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||PHTA 2021 International Awards of Excellence|
November 16, 2021
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||B306: Elements of Litigation||Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||Best Practices for an Optimized Service Department||Service|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||C125: Fiberglass Construction||Builder|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||D109: Design Fees – Charging for Design||Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||Deck Design for Hot Tubs||Deck|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||E151: Do’s and Don’ts of Engineering||Builder|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||Saltwater Pool Troubleshooting: Beyond the Equipment||Service|
|Tuesday, November 16||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||Selling During & After A Pandemic: Coming Out Stronger||Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||ASA Curso de educación para el lanzador de concreto (shotcrete) Presentado por la American Shotcrete Association (ASA)||Additional Education|
|Tuesday, November 16||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||ASA Shotcrete Nozzleman Education Course (English)||Additional Education|
|Tuesday, November 16||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||NPC’s Start-Up Technician Certification Course||Additional Education|
|Tuesday, November 16||9:00 AM – 10:20 AM||It’s a Water-full Life||Special Events|
|Tuesday, November 16||10:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Picture-Perfect Baluster Layout||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||10:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Picture-Perfect Baluster Layout||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||D235: The Impact of Color on Your Brand||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||PHTA Apprenticeship Program For the Service Industry. Powered for You!||School of Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Jandy Variable Speed Pumps Installation, Programming and the New Dedicated Purpose Pool Pump Regulations with Hands-on Instruction||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:15 AM – 12:15 PM||Exposing Dangerous Drains – Renovation of a Commercial Pool||Commercial|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:30 AM – 12:15 PM||Leak-proof Deck Ledger Flashing||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||11:45 AM – 12:30 PM||The 3 Critical Aspects of a Tried and True Ad Plan to Grow Your Retail Business||Spa Retail Academy|
|Tuesday, November 16||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Advanced Oxidation Process||School of Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||C352: Splash Pad Construction||Commercial|
|Tuesday, November 16||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||D325: Mind Reading Your Clients||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Tuesday, November 16||12:45 PM – 1:45 PM||TBD||PHTA|
|Tuesday, November 16||1:00 PM – 1:45 PM||Deck Ledger Attachment: Codes and Installation Practices||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||1:00 PM – 2:30 PM||Next Level Connection Tips and Trick for Web Based Automation for the Pool & Spa Industry||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Tuesday, November 16||1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||Challenging Deck Ledger Installations – and Solutions||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||From Search to Sold – 100% Digitally||Spa Retail Academy|
|Tuesday, November 16||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||BUSINESS 2231: Create a Culture of Accountability||School of Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||D215: Intro to Pool Photography||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Tuesday, November 16||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||E312: Understanding Water Current||Commercial|
|Tuesday, November 16||3:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Introduction to ION Pool Care Software||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Tuesday, November 16||3:15 PM – 4:00 PM||Deck Lateral Load Reinforcement||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||3:30 PM – 4:30 PM||C310: Interview with a Master||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Tuesday, November 16||3:30 PM – 4:30 PM||Enhancing Your Digital Footprint||School of Business|
|Tuesday, November 16||4:00 PM – 4:45 PM||Sizing Wood Deck Joists and Critical Installation Details||Deck Workshops|
|Tuesday, November 16||5:00 PM – 6:00 PM||PHTA WAVE Network Young Professionals Reception||Special Events|
|Tuesday, November 16||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Welcome Party||Special Events|
November 17, 2021
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||10 Steps to Be an Outstanding Pool and Outdoor Living Designer||Builder|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Building Your Own Online Store||Retail|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Compatibility of Hydraulic Components||Service|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||How to Produce Videos for Websites, Social Media, Drip Marketing and Beyond!||Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Larger Pools Equal A Larger Potential For Leaks||Service|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Use AUTOMATION To SELL More and SATISFY More, Without More Manpower!||Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||What Women Want From Your Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:30 AM – 10:30 AM||D345: The Art of Landscape / Architectural Lighting and How to Paint a Lighting Portrait||Builder|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||7 Crucial Marketing Secrets Every Pool Builder Should Know||Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Basic Water Chemistry & Testing 101||Service|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||D131: Identifying New Business & Design Trends||Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Hiring, Managing, and Leading People In Pool Service||Service|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||How to Prepare for Existing Federal Pool Pump Regulations||Service|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Outdoor Living – The Design Process||Builder|
|Wednesday, November 17||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Wood and Water: Deck Considerations at Swimming Pools||Deck|
|Wednesday, November 17||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||How Adding Fiberglass Pools to Your Offering adds Profits to your Projects||School of Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||D415: Designer Dialogues: How I Deal with Client Changes : Power Panel||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Wednesday, November 17||11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Introduction to ProEdge Build Software||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||Deck Guardrail Post to Frame Connections||Deck Workshops|
|Wednesday, November 17||11:45 AM – 12:30 PM||TBD||Spa Retail Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||How to Get More and Better Leads Online||School of Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Stay Current in Pools: The Activities of the Recreational Water Quality Committee (RWQC) – A PHTA Resource||Commercial|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:00 PM – 1:45 PM||Deck Ledger Attachment: Codes and Installation Practices||Deck Workshops|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||C310: Interview with a Master||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:00 PM – 2:30 PM||Introduction to Fluidra Pro App||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||Challenging Deck Ledger Installations – and Solutions||Deck Workshops|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||TBD||Spa Retail Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||1:45 PM – 2:45 PM||Million Dollar Pool Challenge Session||PSP/Deck Expo Stage|
|Wednesday, November 17||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||In-Floor Cleaning Systems||School of Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||2:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Small Group Discussion||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Building Your Brand to become the Deck star in your Community||Deck , PSP/Deck Expo Stage|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Jandy Variable Speed Pumps Installation, Programming and the New Dedicated Purpose Pool Pump Regulations with Hands-on Instruction||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:15 PM – 4:00 PM||Leak-Proof Ledger Flashing||Deck Workshops|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:15 PM – 4:00 PM||TBD||Spa Retail Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:15 PM – 4:00 PM||TBD||Spa Retail Academy|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:30 PM – 4:30 PM||BUSINESS 2342: Managing High Lead Volume||School of Business|
|Wednesday, November 17||3:45 PM – 4:45 PM||Small Group Discussion||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Wednesday, November 17||4:00 PM – 4:45 PM||Sizing and Designing Wood Deck Beams||Deck Workshops|
|Wednesday, November 17||5:00 PM – 6:30 PM||BBQ Bash||Special Events|
|Wednesday, November 17||7:00 PM – 10:00 PM||21st Annual GENESIS Family Reunion and Winemaker Dinner||GENESIS|
November 18, 2021
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||5 Keys to a Lasting Positive Sales Attitude||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||B331: Job Costing for Profit Versus Existence||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||C225: Quality Shotcrete Placement for Pool Contractors||Builder|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||D111: Small Space Design||Builder|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Electricity, Bonding and Controls for Service Professionals||Service|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||How Google Has Changed Since Covid and What To Expect for 2021 Online||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||How to Find, Recruit, Attract, Hire, Motivate and Retain Great Talent||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||7:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Successfully Integrating Pools & Water Features into the Landscape||Outdoor Living|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Finding Leaks – Turn Headaches into Profits||Service|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Hidden Design – The Importance of Designing Things You Can’t See||Builder|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Making Time Count (Time Management for People Who Don’t Think They Need Time Management)||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Pro-Active Systems & Strategies To Achieve Construction Project & Field Production Results||Business|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Should I use Borates in Pools?||Service|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Swimming Pool Structural Failures: How to Avoid Them and How to Fix Them||Builder|
|Thursday, November 18||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Take your Retail Game to the Next Level- Top 10 Retail Pitfalls to Avoid||Retail|
|Thursday, November 18||10:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Deck Lateral Load Reinforcement||Deck Workshops|
|Thursday, November 18||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||SERVICE 2311: Automating a Service Dept.||School of Business|
|Thursday, November 18||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Small Group Discussion||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Thursday, November 18||11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Next Level Connection Tips and Trick for Web Based Automation for the Pool & Spa Industry||Fluidra Pro Academy|
|Thursday, November 18||11:30 AM – 12:15 PM||Deck Guardrail Post to Frame Connections||Deck Workshops|
|Thursday, November 18||11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||The “Ins and Outs” of Chlorine Delivery Systems||Commercial|
|Thursday, November 18||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||How to Create & Execute a Growth Plan||School of Business|
|Thursday, November 18||12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Small Group Discussion||GENESIS Solution Center|
|Thursday, November 18||1:00 PM – 1:45 PM||Sizing and Designing Wood Deck Beams||Deck Workshops|
|Thursday, November 18||1:30 PM – 2:00 PM||Pool Prize Party||Special Events|
|Thursday, November 18||1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||Sizing Wood Deck Joists and Critical Installation Details||Deck Workshops|
Show Floor Education:
- Hayward School of Business
- Fluidra Pro Academy
- Bullfrog Spas Spa Retailer Academy
- Think Wood Deck Workshop
- Genesis Solution Center
- Aquatics International PSP / Deck Expo Stage
That’s just a sneak preview of what you can expect at this year’s International Pool Spa Patio Expo in Dallas. Pool Magazine will also be attending and you can find us at Booth 1624 in the Genesis Pavillion, we can’t wait to see you there.
Excitement is Building for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City
CHARLIE CLAFFEY APPOINTED AS PHTA 2023 CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its Ships
Best Automatic Pool Cleaners & Robotic Pool Cleaners
Best Above Ground Pool Pumps of 2022
Deepest Pool In The World – Deep Dive Dubai
Recent Pool News
- The Indoor Ocean Where The US Navy Tests Its ShipsTake an insiders tour of the Indoor Ocean where the US Navy tests its ships. […]
- China Claims Title For World’s Highest Outdoor Swimming PoolNew business tower in China has a pool with breathtaking views from the 71st floor. […]
- PHTA Debuts Pool Professionals PipelineGroup plans to launch a robust jobseeker education program to fill pipeline with new talent. […]
- Las Vegas Losing Classic Fire & Water Feature – Mirage Volcano Set to CloseHard Rock confirms iconic Las Vegas fire feature, Mirage Volcano will close. […]
- Congratulations Pool Nation Award Winners!Popular pool podcast hosts award show focused on inclusion […]
- Pool & Hot Tub Alliance Celebrates National Apprenticeship WeekOne year into its national apprenticeship program, the association shares successes […]
- Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After HurricanesAfter two brutal back to back hurricanes, pool […]
- Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on FloridaNovember hurricanes are rare so to say that Hurricane […]
- Basecrete Launches OnDeck Wearable Waterproofing SystemOnDeck waterproofing system promises to be a real game changer for pool contractors. […]
- Going Above & Beyond For Pool CustomersScott Payne knows a few things about making brand […]
- Pool News4 weeks ago
How a Mr. Rogers Episode Featuring a Pool Helped Fight Segregation
- Products6 days ago
New Pool Products To Check Out in 2022
- Newsletter4 weeks ago
Hurricane Nicole Unleashes a Second Round of Devastation on Florida
- News4 weeks ago
Hydra Pools, Inc. Hires Nathan Bell As Purchasing Manager
- Pool News3 weeks ago
Pool Industry Standing Shoulder to Shoulder After Hurricanes
- News4 weeks ago
Florida Swimming Pool Association Offers Tips on How to Prepare Your Pool for Hurricane Season
- Pools4 weeks ago
Building a Rooftop Pool Cost One Brooklyn Landlord $50K in Fines
- Pool Builder4 weeks ago
Going Above & Beyond For Pool Customers